Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I will?

Saying something out loud sometimes makes it seem like it has a greater meaning accompanied by greater expectation applying greater pressure. I thought I'd keep this one to myself, which is tough for me! I get far too excited about things, let it slip, and become discouraged by responses that I don't appreciate. Which I think is the wrong attitude to have really. It simply means I must be stronger. Sure, don't let everyone know... but if it is out loud, then I can't ignore it as well and I will just have to turn this pressure that I've imagined is a bad thing into a positive thing and channel it into what I was already doing, and what I was already achieving when it was kept to myself and not be discouraged simply because someone thinks differently, after all that is what I appreciate about people... their differences and varying perspectives. All this nervous energy and anxiety I seem to have at present could just be doubt? Which is silly.... if I remember that perhaps I'll just keep keeping on? I hope so. Which is silly again, I'll stop hoping so and just do it!

I bought another canvas yesterday... now I just need some green paints... I love green at the moment, especially really green greens...

Best go cook up some dinner to take to work.

As I haven't taken new pictures since last time, here are some pictures from when I was overseas earlier this year.

Switzerland

It was so difficult to leave

I'll make it back there one day.


I just realised I will, and I will can have different meanings.... hm.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, what beautiful photos! I don't think I've seen any from your trip yet! It's just more and more making me want to travel...
    And I think I know what you mean about saying things out loud. I do it too. Some things I just want to keep to myself to protect it, if it's a special or exciting idea. New ideas or plans can be very delicate! I'd love to see you soon.
    And a canvas sounds wonderful! I painted last week Lisa! And I'm soooo proud of it and love it every time I see it. We must meet up and share ideas soon!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete