Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cliffs of Insanity
(Re: the Princess Bride)
Ireland

It's so easy to lose focus! One minute I'm buzzing around eating delicious colourful fruits and vegetables, seeds, nuts and yoghurt while walking down to the beach a couple of times a day and racing around work while speaking excitedly about life and all it's possibilities to my new friend at work and the next I've let myself get far too tired, eating less then nutritious foods and in my couple of days off have done very little of the things I would have loved to.

Try, try again. Keep on keeping on.

I still had quite a lovely mid-week weekend though. Catching up with friends I haven't seen in a long while who kindly came to see me as I seem to have become quite a recluse up here in my little beachy haven and busy work.

Galway,
Ireland



Galway,
Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment