Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mangos, sunflowers and sunshine




Today I walked to the beach and sat on the rock over the ocean drinking my regular soy cappacino. I then bought fruit and walked home, stopping for a quick chat with a stranger about fruit markets and having kids riding their bikes ask me for some food. I then ate mango and kiwi fruit out in the sunshine with my sunflower that now nearly reaches to shoulder height and Mr Ota the Turdle in the back garden. AND! I spotted my first cicada shell of the season! Life is Delicious.

Now off to work where I shall, as always, vow that this time I will have it all under control... of course this is near impossible as the unpredictable does and will occur. Atleast I accept that now :)

Mr OTA! He jet bolted off the table soon after this... naughty turdle. He has eaten 4 of his fishy friends now! Leaving behind 3 black tetras and 3 blue and red neon tetras.

1 comment:

  1. More photos of the turtle please! Or maybe I'll just have to come visit soon to see for myself...

    ReplyDelete